- What is your name? How old are you? My name is Christian Bourdon, I am 17 years old.
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pesto pasta!
- What is your favorite book and movie? My favorite book is The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman, and my favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer.
- Give three words to describe yourself: Goofy. Really goofy.
- What is your main hobby? Favorite pastime? I love to play the piano, and my favorite pastime is probably eating.
- What did you eat for breakfast yesterday? I had a mix of a few cereals, as usually, like granola and Honey Bunches.
- Do you have a special talent? People say I'm really good at the piano...they're probably right, but I can't tell:)
- What is your favorite place in Chicago? Without a doubt, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Why? I'd probably be Ryan Gosling, because then I wouldn't even have to say anything when I act and girls would still love me.
- What is something that people don't know about you? I tell people I'm French, but I'm not actually... I just speak French really well.
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
I think one of the best dishes I have tried so far was the Oladi. Ms. Pervushna described them as a mini pancake but to me the tastes even better than that. On mine I had condensed milk and some type of fruit sauce. And I of course went back for seconds. So I tried to make my own at home but I am definitely not a chef so they ended up kinda like this:
But the the ones we mad together we're amazing.
1.What is your name? My name is Imani Crews
2. What was the last movie you saw? The last movie I saw was called College Road Trip
3. Favorite food? Mine is ice cream.
4. Who do you look up to for support. I look up to my family and friends.
5. What do you like to do in your free time? I like to watch tv.
6. What is the last concert you've been to? I went to a justin timberlake concert last.
7. What emoji describes you best.😋😎😇
8. What are some things you already know about America
9. What do you want to be when you grow up.
10. What is your favorite color?
So my favorite meal of all of the meals that we tried over the course if this seminar was the rice, gravy, and beef meal. It's is very simple which is part of the reason that I enjoyed it so much. This easily could have been something that my mother prepared at home for dinner. I think that it is amazy how similar two culture, that are miles apart, can be. I would definately try this meal again!!
A couple of weeks ago we had a Russian themed tea party. It was all very nice. I've had tea before, but I've never had a tea party. It was very relaxing to sit around and enjoy the tea and Russian snacks with other people. In my culture we don't usually have tea parties, we rarely even drink tea. But it was a nice to experience a Russian tea party. I can't exactly remember the names of all the snacks but they were great!
- What is your name? How old are you? My name is Jonathan Gonzalez, I am 17 years old.
- What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pizza.
- What is your favorite book and movie? My favorite book is Fight Club and my favorite movie is Fight Club.
- Give three words to describe yourself: ....
- What is your main hobby? Favorite pastime? My main hobby is playing soccer and my favorite pastime is sleeping.
- What did you eat for breakfast yesterday? Yesterday I had an everything bagel for breakfast.
- Do you have a special talent? Nope, how about you?
- What is your favorite place in Chicago? My favorite place in Chicago is my house.
- If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Why? I would be myself because I'm pretty cool.
- What is something that people don't know about you? I have 3 dogs and they're all cute.