Wednesday, April 30, 2014

10 questions Jonathan Gonzalez

  1. What is your name?  How old are you? My name is Jonathan Gonzalez, I am 17 years old. 
  2. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pizza. 
  3. What is your favorite book and movie? My favorite book is Fight Club and my favorite movie is Fight Club. 
  4. Give three words to describe yourself: ....
  5. What is your main hobby?  Favorite pastime? My main hobby is playing soccer and my favorite pastime is sleeping. 
  6. What did you eat for breakfast yesterday? Yesterday I had an everything bagel for breakfast. 
  7. Do you have a special talent? Nope, how about you?
  8. What is your favorite place in Chicago? My favorite place in Chicago is my house. 
  9. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Why? I would be myself because I'm pretty cool. 
  10. What is something that people don't know about you? I have 3 dogs and they're all cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment