Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Christian Bourdon - 10 Things about Me

  1. What is your name?  How old are you? My name is Christian Bourdon, I am 17 years old.
  2. What is your favorite food? My favorite food is pesto pasta!
  3. What is your favorite book and movie? My favorite book is The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman, and my favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer.
  4. Give three words to describe yourself: Goofy.  Really goofy.
  5. What is your main hobby?  Favorite pastime? I love to play the piano, and my favorite pastime is probably eating.
  6. What did you eat for breakfast yesterday? I had a mix of a few cereals, as usually, like granola and Honey Bunches.
  7. Do you have a special talent? People say I'm really good at the piano...they're probably right, but I can't tell:)
  8. What is your favorite place in Chicago? Without a doubt, the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
  9. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Why? I'd probably be Ryan Gosling, because then I wouldn't even have to say anything when I act and girls would still love me.
  10. What is something that people don't know about you? I tell people I'm French, but I'm not actually... I just speak French really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment