Wednesday, March 12, 2014

10 Questions

introduction (tag)
10 Questions!!



1. My name is Taylor but lots of people call me Laurie. I'm 15 years old. 
2. My favorite food watermelon candy or chicken wings. 
3. My favorite book is Snakes and Earrings by Hitomi Kanehara or Office Girl by Joe Meno. My favorite movie is Clerks or Silent Hill. 
4. Colorful, Sleepy, and Punk rock 
5. My hobbies are writing poetry and playing soccer. I spend a lot of time going on the internet and hanging out with my friends. 
6. I normally don't eat in the morning. My breakfast is normally a cup of coffee. 
7. I'm really good at writing poetry. 
8. My favorite place in Chicago is Chinatown. There's tons of great food and cool stores with all sorts of interesting things to buy. 
9. If I could be anyone for a day, I'd be Michael Clifford from the band Five Seconds of Summer, because I'd love to play guitar as well as him and his hair is always dyed really pretty colors and I wish I could accomplish that. 
10. Lots of people don't know my natural hair color (!!!) and people don't know that I really like playing video games like League of Legends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment