Wednesday, March 12, 2014

10 Random Questions

1. What is your name?  How old are you?

My name is Anton Ulyanov. I'm 17.

2. What is your favorite food?

I love пельмени !

    3. What is your favorite book and movie?

    I really like Freakonomics by Stephen J. Dubner and Steven Levitt. My favorite movie is Finding Nemo.

        4. Give three words to describe yourself:

        I'm definitely geeky, quirky, and nerdy.

        5. What is your main hobby?  Favorite pastime?

        The school swimming and water polo teams take up a huge chunk of my time. In the rare moments of peace that I get at home, I love playing the guitar.

          6. What did you eat for breakfast yesterday?

          I have oatmeal and black tea every day.

          7. Do you have a special talent?

          Perhaps only a yet-undiscovered one.

            8. What is your favorite place in Chicago?

            I love going to North Avenue Beach in the summer.

            9. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Why?

              I'd want to be Barack Obama just to see how stressful it is to be president.

              10. What is something that people don't know about you?

              I always sing in the shower.


              No comments:

              Post a Comment