Wednesday, March 12, 2014

10 Random Questions


  1. What is your name? Martha. How old are you? 14
  2. What is your favorite food? Sushi. 
  3. What is your favorite book and movie? Paper Towns by John Green. Frozen is my favorite movie.
  4. Give three words to describe yourself: extreme. punk rock.
  5. What is your main hobby?  watching movies. Favorite pastime? watching movies
  6. What did you eat for breakfast yesterday? I drank some coffee.
  7. Do you have a special talent? I'm double jointed.
  8. What is your favorite place in Chicago? Old Town Neighborhood
  9. If you could be anyone for a day, who would you be? Batman. Why? So I could drive the Batmobile.
  10. What is something that people don't know about you? I live with a lot of my family in the same apartment building.

No comments:

Post a Comment